19 Ways To Increase Your Fanpage Fans
Monday, February 7th, 2011 at
"19 Ways To Increase Your
Everyone wants more Facebook fans
It’s not fun to only have 2 fans of a fan page. However, getting Facebook fans isn’t always easy if you don’t already have a huge fan base or audience elsewhere. Sure, you can do a search and pay for someone to get targeted fans for you, and have thousands of fans within a few days or so. Likewise large websites like Amazon, and the such would not have a hard time getting fans, since they already have large followings on other social networks.
So how does the average local business, ecommerce site, or person with a hobby grow their Facebook fan page? Through my own marketing site and then Facebook fan page, I’ve learned a few tricks. Listed below are some of those tricks.
- Ensure that your posts, fan page, and fan page URL is optimized for popular keywords.
- We use the Facebook Like Box, formally known as the Facebook Fan Box. This is an application that you can grab from your Facebook Fan Page settings page and add to the website of your choosing.
- Posting links to your latest blog post on your Facebook Fan Page
- Facebook Ads. If you hope to send your Facebook fans to your website and convert them to customers, whether through an ecommerce purchase, clicking on an AdSense ad/Affiliate link/advertising banner, or getting them to sign up for your newsletter/email list/etc, spending a few dollars each month to get highly targeted customers is worth it.
- Using the WordPress Like Plugin. With the WordPress Like Plugin, the "Like" button shows up after each of your WordPress blog posts
- Asking your fans to participate in Facebook Photo Tagging:
• Take a picture with you/your business/product/something related
• Upload the picture to your Facebook page
• Tag themselves in the picture they just uploaded
- Using Notes and @replies. Facebook allows tagging within status updates on both profiles and Facebook Pages. The functionality is similar to twitter, in which when you include the "@" symbol in front of someone’s name, the name then becomes clickable and links to that person’s profile.
- "Follow Me" on Facebook. At the end of your blog posts, add a clickable link that suggests that if the reader liked the content, they become a fan of yours on Facebook.
- Social Media:
* Promote recent Facebook Page posts via a link on Twitter
* Ask people to Stumble, Digg, and bookmark your Facebook Page
* Grab photos from Flickr and post them as a link on your Facebook Page; link from the Flickr
photo to the Facebook page stating that there is more information about the picture there.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Targeting timely ad groups such as a "holiday gift ideas" or "special discount " linking to a fan page with a coupon only for Facebook fans.
- Encourage Comments: Post questions and polls and post timely information to encourage current
fans to comment, share, and "like" your posts.
- Ask your friends to like your fan page from your current Facebook profile under suggesting to friends.
Click on "Share" underneath any of your Facebook page posts. When you do so, the post will appear as a status update, with the option to write a message, on both your Facebook profile and within the homepage stream of any of your friends. Anyone interested will click thru the post and visit your Facebook page.
- Linking to Popular Sites: Linking to sites with high page rank to get higher placement in Search
- Linkbuilding: Creating Back links is used to create more authority for your page. The more high
quality links there are to a site, the more likely that site is to appear
within the search engines.
- Fan Only/Protected: Content Non-fans are able to see teasers of the videos, but to see the rest,
They will have to click on the video tab, which was only accessible to fans.
- Posting regularly so ensure that your fans visit your page often, and become familiar with seeing your
page in their stream, and you also will reduce the chances of people un liking your page.
- Create an optimized landing page for your Facebook Fan Page. to create an additional,
customizable tab for fans to land on, instead of them just landing on the Facebook Fan Page wall,
where all they would see is comments and status updates.
- Using the advanced search beta 2.2 application to target people from different walks of life, and from different areas of the world.
Ssend them an invitation to like the page, and describe the benefits of doing such an action.
- Using facebook applications such as Networked Blogs to increase page rank, and Search engine
We actually do all of these things for our clients,
and we charge a monthly fee.
A normal flow of fans would be small at first (maybe 100 per week).
Then the flow increases as your page gets more popular.
Our estimate to reach 3000 fans would be 2.5 to 3 months of work.
If you’re at all interested, then visit us at our website to
see what our charges are for Facebook Fans.
We charge $37 to create a custom welcome tab for fan pages.
Let us know
if you would like us to create a fan page for you.
We look forward to working with you, and hope we can bring you to
the front of your niche so you can start seeing the traffic you so deserve.
Popularity: 25% [?]
Tagged with: custom fan page designs • fan page developement • fan page fans • fans page • fbml fan page • how to make a fan page
Filed under: Millionaire Training
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!